J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Right now


Right now, at this time, I am cooking some cornish hens with potatos. I'll have some pictures up (permitted I find my webcam.) Grey's Anatomy is on my TV right now and I'm going to play Prince of Persia- Two Thrones in a little while. Then later on I will write some more of my story, Breakdown. Something I'm keeping under wraps. Shortly after that I'll be doing some work for Brownies! my next project with Adam. Eh, sorry for the lame blog post but if you care about me you'll read it...

:) Have a nice day.

EDIT: The picture above is of my meal last night. Looks nasty but it was rather tasty and proved to be a nice dinner. After that I ate Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. BOO YAH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

right know u r making me hungry

DeadFinger118

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home