J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Boycott

Did I ever tell you that I love the font for blogger??!?

Anyways, I've been very busy writing my novel, finishing Crackdown, doing projects (not really...but I'm getting em set), reading and maintaining Kangawoo.net which has been a little more difficult than expected. And I downloaded a SHITLOAD of music...It's great.

Either way I'm going to be very busy this weekend. I am set to recieve a new game, four new movies, and some other products from Amazon after getting their credit card and actually sitting down and watching Band of Brothers. I've neglected the show far too long. If only you got achievements for watching movies...and doing the dishes...and walking your dog....

[INSERT ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED PING/IMAGE]
Hehe...

Expect at least one review soon. It's not as easy as you might think...:P

Reading: Prey - Michael Crichton
Playing: Crackdown
Eating: Bugles
Listening to at this precise moment: Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains (precisely 2:37 mark)


And as for the title...it refers to my boycott of Microsoft products. I can't boycott the 360 just yet though...we belong together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home