J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Presidents and Colds

I have a cold. Big bummer. I'm sick but I'm healing. I have things to do. I have new comedic material ready to go as soon as I get the required equipment set up. I'm also doing some C# programming nowadays. I had a clickable link in a nice sig that had to be taken off MGC but that's old news. Progress continues on my latest work since I installed my new "code." Read everyday. Write everyday. Now if you're reading this you've been blessed.

I should have a lot more for you to look at but I'll just give you the picture of the day. I'm an interesting guy so get to know me... I LIKE STRANGERS...well not really...Johnny made me say that. Sorry Morgon but your pic is the first in "My Pictures."

EDIT: I love Morgon...

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnKo23 said...

I did not make you say that. :P

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home