J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I have Blueberry flavored condoms and little candies shaped like penises...diirty...

Hi there! I am still in the process of writing my breakthrough novel. The outline is complete and most of the main ideas have been ironed out. Now I just have fill the holes in with details and words. Write, write, write. I am also ready to buy a crapload of books off Amazon.com

Earth - David Brin
The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
The Satanic Bible - Anton LaVey
The Hot Zone - Richard Preston
Hey Nostradamus! - Doug Coupland
The Legacy of the Beast - Gerald Suster
and a few others that are waiting to be purchased in my shopping cart.

Now I just have to finish Prey and then get started on some of my more challenging novels. Either way all of this reading will make my novel that much better. It really is shaping into something awesome.

Also, I should have a review of 300 sooner or later. I totally forgot to get one started but most of the movie is still fresh on my mind.

Playing: MLB 2K7
Watching: Spring Training Baseball
Listening to: Collective Soul
Smoking: Panama Red

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the novel turns out good! :D

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home