J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Dynamo Matts and Colds

Wouldn't you know... I also have a cold. :(

But to be honest, I pull through these tough times by being a man. Of course by being a man I must follow a set of criteria as follows:-
  • The morning 'Grrrrrrr....'. Can you think of a more manly sound?
  • Telling fellow men that even though you are on the verge of death you managed to get into work early and beat the project deadline by two whole hours. You do not know pain.
  • Every so often having an unnecessary bout of coughing. Sure I didn't need to cough, but if I've got this bug, I'll make sure my colleagues have it too... muhahahaha!
Now leave my alone. I'm off to watch my stories with a big mug of warm soup and a copy of Homemaker Monthly.

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnKo23 said...

Don't come over here and make me sick. I got over mine a while ago, and I don't need another. :P

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home