J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, January 19, 2007

MY COMPUTER IS DEAD/GOLD EXPIRED

Therefore you will see very little of me for the coming days if weeks. I will have to find the recovery discs that came with them after my house had a blackout causing my home PC to...die. I am using a friend's laptop and will have limited resources in terms of communication. My Gold for XBL has also ran out so when I finally get back online I will have silver seeing as I can't afford Gold at the moment. Sorry to all of my friends who must think I am dead. I want to return as soon as possible but with things the way they are on my end, I don't see that happening as soon as I want it to.

Take it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home