J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Halloween biatches!

Almost played Gears of War today. Instead I wrote up another few pages for Breakdown and called it night. I have this little rule that all of the chapters have to equal at least 28 KB...Yeah, kind of stupid but it works for me.

Just watched a GREAT horror film. The Descent by Neil Marshall which was just brilliant. Marshall is one helluva director. It was just too good. Go watch it and enjoy the damn movie.

I'm listening to some weird unplugged Alice in Chains. They're ok but I still love Tool and always will. Sorry Dissent.

I'm off to go do something during the wee hours of the night. 3-5 AM

I hate sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home