J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, January 01, 2007

The holdiays are ghey...

It's just more fat people with their new year's resolutions, that they have no plan to keep. I was going to go really in-depth with this but as always I fail to deliver what I claim I can. I blame myself for my shortcomings.

Anyways, 360 life has been fun. I've been into Vegas on realistic which really is no challenge for me. I just set my weapons on single shot and have fun. It's an easy 100 points and a great way to test out weapons you'll be unlocking soon in multiplayer or ones that you want to get more familiar with. Speaking of that, I'm writing a review of Rainbow Six Vegas for a website that is up and coming. More details on that should follow.

Still reading and doing some writing. My editor has been slipping up just a tad so that has been coming along rather slow. I did accomplish a goal where I was going to finish another quarter of the novel. So that's a bit of good news.

Some new movies for me including Slither, Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest, Mission Impossible 3 and a few others.

Celebs: Selma Blair and Nora Jane-Noone
I Like: Morpheus and Media Center
Going to buy soon: Some nice conversion software and maybe some hardware for my computer and home entertainment system
Waiting for: My surround sound speakers to come in after some failed communication with the eBay correspondent...I'm hoping for the best
Laughing in your face because: I predicted Gerald Ford's death 2 weeks before it happened! I ROCKRXZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home