J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, March 23, 2007

EYE DIALECT!

I am in the final stages of planning out my climatic ending for my novel. Things have been coming along well and my manuscript should be done my summer...I say should because I tend to procrastinate and no one knows what will happen between here and there. I am positive this will be my first novel because this is my baby. Sweat, blood and tears are going into this one. I have pictures of all of the characters, their descriptions, mental states and other nifty facts that all play a small role in the novel. I have what types of weapons they use at precise moments, the cars they drive and other meticulous details like that planned out. I have an nice outline done and I am sparing no expense. I've been watching movies and music that I can use as examples to the sort of feel I am going for with my novel. The novel which really has no official name yet as I cannot really decide on one when I have a couple of question-mark titles. Maybe I'll post a poll and ask some of the faithful readers of my blog. Anyways, things have been going well and I might even get enough time to put up some miscellaneous posts. OMG! I just spelled miscellaneous right without using a spell check! I just spelled it right twice! OMG!

:p

Reading: To Kill a Mockingbird...Heart of Darkness
Watching: Babel? Might tonight...
Playing: GRAW 2
Listening to: Bush (not the President)
Satisfied with: the state of my work desk..it's dirty...but a manly dirty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home