J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Late post! Argh!

Here I am. I like Sunchips. I can't add a picture to this stupid post. But anyways, I've ordered some new movies and watched a few in the theater and rented more from Blockbuster. I use "and" too much. Damn! I've been reading some books lately learning new things about the digestive system. I continue my Red Storm Rising novel. I'm still awaiting my repaired 360 hoping it does get sent to the wrong address. When it comes I have to download a crapload of stuff whilst I play Madden 07 and make up for lost time. No real updates this week because I'm tired and still fighting this damn cold. Justin is still a pimp and loves girls. Why is it that I always have more to write but never do? I have to go get some groceries now.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home