J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dentistry and reading

I live vicariously in my small apartment. I like sun chips.

I'm working on my blogcast which is actually getting to be a bit more complicated than I once thought. I'm still working on my story which has been coming along well.

I went to the dentist today and got all of my work done which means I won't have to see him for another 6 months or so. Blah blah blah...

Morgon is going to get mad.

Eating: Sun Chips (OG)
PLaying: Vegas
Listening to: Music...hehe...
Watching: Something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home