J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Out There - Me

Look out and see the light
Never quite noticed just how bright

Descending and low
Nothing I know
Reaching out
My mind in a rout

Drifting and helpless
Looking away
Searching for someone
That I can't find anyway

Brooding and angry
Sad and disturbed
Dangerous and saddening
Ready to leave this Earth

Lost without a compass
Nomad without any hope
Reaching into the darkness
Finding nothing to grope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home