J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fighting the Fire with Fire

EDIT: http://www.nkandjb.com/A3P/Tapir THE TAPIR GAME/2008

Yesterday was hectic. I had to write a 10 page paper, read a one chapter in all the books I purchased this week (5-6(bought a few more via eBay) as well as do other things like get ready for Halloween including the non stop raping that will follow. I bought Gears of War (Collector's Edition) but can't play it until my 360 comes back in (a touch of bad luck.) The funny thing about this here post is that I wrote this all before but exited Firefox by accident. DOH! I have to go pimp some chicks on Myspace. AND I PROMISE YOU SOME PODCASTS VERY VERY VERY SOON! Tell your friends about this place because it will be big one day and you'll remember these first posts. I promise you.

Bah, bah, bah! I'm busy and lonely, desperate for some hot, racy..oh nevermind. I won't bore you with the details of my eccentric and erratic personal lifestyle. I don't have anything else to say so I'll leave you with a small Q & A.

Kind of work I do: Creative Writing/ Entrepreneur/Certified Pimp

What I do when I have some free time: Read, write, play video games, think, scheme, and much more.

Do I have siblings: Yes, one sister.

Now feed all you sexual predators.

NOTE: Morgon might want my help down the line with writing (because I'm just too hawt)so I'm doing a mock up review based on the recently released hit Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the Xbox 360.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home