J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Steady Girl!

LOTRO. I love it. But I like writing too. And reading. The Catcher in the Rye is ace. So is Lolita. I am overwhelmed by the brilliance in this world and stymied by the fact that we do not have as many geniuses and innovators in a world full of conformists biatches. But there I go again. This is supposed to be peaceful. :P

Then there's baseball and my fantasy team. My team isn't doing too great after week 1 but it's track record is still awesome so...we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully I can pick it up since I loathe defeat. EEK EEK.

I just have some much excitement now. My book is coming along great, my fantasy team is beginning to shape up, I am enjoying Lord of the Rings online, my gamerscore is increasing at a steady pace, my reading is well and I've been eating so much cottage cheese! I do add pineapple...so it's not only for old people!

Anyways, I miss some people. *coughs* Yeah...

I was going to put my fantasy team here...and then a poem...but I'm too bored.

Listening to: Audioslave (my WMP shuffle loves them..)
Reading: Lolita
Playing: LOTRO
Watching: Mets baseball
Eating: Cereal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home