J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blogger update 821

Justin here with another worthless update.
My 360 ain't back yet but it should be later this week if not slightly sooner. I'm listening to Nirvana. Yeah...now leave me alone.
I'm almost done with another polish chapter for those who care.

Listening to: In Bloom
Doing: My dishes....yeah....it's hot
Not writing much: Because I don't want to...

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

LYING IS THE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home