J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm black! ahem back...

Or was I ever gone? Well here I am back again into the blogging business after a very short absence, not that anyone really checks this other than myself. I found the Acer monitor unit that I want at Circuit City but apparently the color drives the price up to 230 when I can find it for 180. Ouchies. I did find some other interesting pieces of equipment but they'll have to wait until Christmas( I don't celebrate just use it as an excuse for necessary purchases)
Thanksgiving is over and THANK the lord. It's a retarded holiday. That is all.
With the end of Thanksgiving the PS3 and Wii launch weekends are pretty much over, leaving Sony with a dismal launch with crappy titles, cheap marketing and poor support from the media and public. In fact, the Xbox 360 sold MORE than both systems on THEIR launches. Talk about stealing their thunder. Thanks Cliffy B. :)

I'm not into blogging anymore until some time tomorrow so laterz for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll leave you comment.
Maybe the XBox sold more, because there were more in stock for the opening weekend?

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home