J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fantasy Yhey!

I've fallen in love with Fantasy sports after a long absence. I can't get my NFL fantasy team but I'm working on a NBA one which is going to fill the gap for now...I guess. I have a good team and I'm proud of my decisions which are subject to change due to trades and free agency. Here they are:

1. (11) Steve Nash PG
2. (14) Tim Duncan PF,C
3. (35) Michael Redd SG,SF
4. (38) Manu Ginobili SG
5. (59) Zydrunas Ilgauskas C
6. (62) Andre Iguodala SG,SF
7. (83) Adam Morrison SF,PF
8. (86) Ben Gordon PG,SG
9. (107) Brent Barry PG,SG
10. (110) Alonzo Mourning C
11. (131) Antoine Walker SF,PF

Not too bad for someone with the 11th pick, eh?

I did have more to say but I was busy today watching Hotel Rwanda. Heh...be back laterz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home