J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Something new?

Evan Gates adjusted his glasses, cleaning off the smudge nearest to the frame. He continued to type on his keyboard, his greasy fingers comfortable on the keys while his listened to music. He was in the zone as he called it. On a roll is what others would say. Yet something bothered him. Evan shrugged it off, his fingers using up his brain power as he typed faster and faster. The ideas were flowing from his fingers down onto the keyboard which electronically sent the words to the computer screen much to his satisfaction. But it kept coming back, nibbling on the edge of his mind, there it was. It was getting too strong for him.


Interesting?

Reading: My various documents
Speaking to: My cousin
Playing: Soon to be Smackdown Versus Raw 2007
Waiting: For my new 360

I looked on eBay again and didn't find the right podcast mic...I'll look again...

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home