J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Monday, November 20, 2006

JJMM

A name change in the works? Most likely in the future my name will be changed. Not because I don't like my family or am disgraced by our culture and whatnot but because I want to. It's my right. I may just use a pen name but it'll probably be a long term thing in the end. The initials are the same as the title. What they stand for will not be revealed until later unless you really want to know. Enough of that.

I've worked some more on my newest and latest ideas, writing about 4 solid pages in a day. I try to follow the guideline "Read everyday, write everyday." But I need some more diligence in my soul. I've been talking to Rosette lately but other than that it's been pretty normal for me, even though my life is never normal.

I've been wasting too much time, sorry dudes...

Watching: MNF
Talking to: Rosette
Reading: My newest OXM issue (65)
Working: On Breakdown
Trying: To get through to my old teachers

Buh bye now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home