J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Untitled

I bought Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Call of Duty 3 and Splinter Cell DA as well as Madden 07 but guess what?!? My 360 still isn't here! This angers me because now they have confirmed that the 360 was lost by UPS so now Microsoft is going to have to send me a fat check and some MS Points...or else...

I continue to try and pimp girls on Myspace to much avail but things have been slowly down because my internet was acting a bit ghey. I'm still trying to get more things on this site but things have been slow and I'm lazy right now...

80's music has consumed my soul. Myspace is winning the battle over my mind. I've been reading like an owl on meth even though that has no relevance whatsoever...

I did have a nice quote for you guys to see but I forgot it. It was by Abe Lincoln too...oh well!

Listening to: Kevin Federline (I love to listen to corny music when I'm down)
Laughing because: Britney and K-FED are going to get divorced..WHAT DID I SAY?!?
Going to eat: Some Indian rice with Bourbon Chicken
Waiting: For a few chicks to accept my friend requests on myspace
Irritated Because: No one loves my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home