J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Script Insanity

My two biggest enemies are time and conformity. They question my ability to be my own person. If I had a life for everything I did..WHAM! A great idea falls onto my Island. As I write this my brain is moving far too fast. My fingers are litterally gone from all of the typing, biting and abuse I've put them through.

I am writing a spec script and have realized how made people have it. Here I am with my keyboard and Muse while I hear about Paris Hilton and people born into a rich and lavish lifestyle. Imagine if that was me? Imagine if my parents were billionaires and all of my great projects could be fiananced and produced by me. Boy would that be the life...The easy way out but no. I"m going to have to work for it. Oh, yesterday was halloween. I went to some parade, came home and fell asleep.

I NEED MORE TIME! I NEED MORE MONEY! I NEED!
But I'm working harder so that I won't NEED anymore. I'll HAVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home