J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Teh Dollar

Who doesn't like money? I don't think Monks do but...everyone else does or wants money.
Today I saw that the US dollar dropped even more in the UK market...I guess I'll be moving over there some time. Life has been well for me. I still don't like arithmetic or simply known as Math. I could go into a long, prepared rant on that subject but I'm sure none of you would like it or even read it for that matter.

I'm about to eat some pizza...yeah...

Justin continues to write his story but there has been a few progress hiccups due to my editor's busy schedule...but all is well... Oh and I should be writing a steamy scene for the story next. So for all you weirdos...you can always check out my book once I get this one published...

I think my pizza is burning...so...talk to my peeps later.

Eating: Pizza/Burnt Pizza
Listening to: Bush
Drinking: Some cheap Sprite knock-off
Looking at: My little pile of cash...:unsure:
Hating: Mathematics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home