J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, December 08, 2006

I should have posted something new a long time ago...

A week and I have haven't posted anything new! Sorry mates...

I've had a lot on my mind, finished another quality chapter of my novel, got my 360 back and have just been busy with other things including basketball. I can't really say too much now because so much is on my mind. And I talked to 47...

Listening to: Garden - Pearl Jam
Watching: NBA games
Liking: My fantasy basketball team
Playing: NBA 2K7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home