J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Friday, December 01, 2006

I feel nice

Today I had a great feeling of accomplishment, content and well-being. I've been healthy...drinking lots of orange juice and my cynical outlook at life has been supported by the idiocy of my fellow homo sapiens that live life without any regard for dignity or self-integrity. But maybe I'm just being a jerk...or maybe I'm just using my logic to assess situations and laugh at the people that...ohh...nevermind.

Drinking: Orange Juice
Listening to: Do You Want To? - Franz Ferdinand
Playing: Vegas
Liking: Bob Dylan and Queens of the Stone Age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home