J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

..

I have plenty to say, just haven't been saying it. Either I'm really lazy, which is probably right, or I'm just going through a mind block, I don't know. By the way my left ear feels like it's numb...

I may be going to a concert sometime this summer. Most likely the only band worthy of my money and time (More on good music and how most of it is really shit later) Tool. I love them. And you probably won't. Because you're stupid.

I'm eating Raisin Bran and watching The Boondock Saints. Leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home