J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

11/5/06 Fawk you!


PIC OF THE DAY:

I meant to have a double post last night but I was busy doing nothing... Now I have a new idea for a script and they just keep coming as I watch tv and brainstorm. Today is also Bonfire Night so UK people have your fun. Uhh, I'm not too sure about the hits my blog has but hell it should increase over time...hopefully. Sorry for not having any podcasts or videos like I promised but my computer was ill for the last week or so. But they should be here by the time the PS3 launches because I AM THE BIG MS SECRET THAT WILL KNOCK SONY'S SOCKS OFF...well not really.

And it seems that I have some blog competition with my dear friend Adam. Trying to steal my thunder eh? Now I'll leave you with some random facts since I have nothing else to do.

NOTE: SADDAM SENTENCED TO DEATH! YHEY!

Movie to watch: Borat
PLaying: Madden 07...beat prince of persia yesterday.
Reading: Halo: Ghosts of Onyx
Actor of the week: Daniel Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home