J Fossick's Blogtastic Page

This Fossick's blog aka Justin D.T. This is where my Creative Muse will express itself for your own personal pleasure. Use this blog as a tool and enjoy what you read. My writings, ideas, random thoughts, and mind will be expressed here. You will get a chance to understand me here. Your mom's secret pictures will be viewable here. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave some feedback. I'm cool and together we can make the world cool. One word at a time.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's been a long time...eh?

Sorry for never posting. I've just been kind of busy with things. So busy I haven't even touched my 360 for nearly three weeks. Yeah. I know. I have been looking forward to buying some new movies though so that's always cool.

Enjoying the baseball season and watching my lovable Red Sox kick the Yankees all over New York. That's always fun and really never gets tiring. I have no doubts about us winning the pennant this year and if anything, since injuries do happen, we should end up with the Wild Card. Anything less than a World Series appearance this year is a failure. I really think so.

It's pretty early in the morning and I don't want to wake up anyone with my loud typing. It's like when you're ghetto and can never seem to talk in a low voice because you're so used to yelling at the girl next to you...yeah...sort of like that.

Writing has been going well even though. Just finished another few chapters. Once my editor is done with his other stuff he'll give it a look and maybe I can post it for you people to see. Maybe...that depends on a few things. Usually I would charge you for that, perhaps a few naked photos, but I may feel nice when I come back.

Did I ever mention that Blogger's font is so very...supple?

Reading: CITR
Playing: PC demos..
Watching: Baseball
Loving: Large Curd Cottage Cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home